Koodo Community
Solved

Help, how do I talk to someone to solve my problem??

I have a technical problem with my account. All the help and contact info has links about how to use your phone or change your plan. Really!!! I need help from a real person - where are they? In case you were wondering - the Canada-wide talk booster I have is using two minutes for every one minute of calling in my own province. That does not sound like Canada-wide to me. I did a search of the help files and there does not seem to be anyone else in the country that has that problem. I obviously need to talk to someone who has technical knowledge of the Koodo billing system. This user forum is nice but it's mostly feature requests or general inquiries - why isn't there a dedicated help forum or at least a "topic type" for technical issues?

3 replies

Because most technical issues require access to the account and this forum is not set up to show account information. You can call *611. That won't use any of your minutes. They can answer your question.
Marcus Fenix wrote:

Because most technical issues require access to the account and this forum is not set up to show ...

Thanks *611 worked for prepaid - that is not written anywhere on the website. I thought it was only for postpaid accounts. Unfortunately the tech support rep I talked to was clueless. I had to read the Talk Booster description off their own website to the tech support rep to let him know what he was telling me was wrong - or their own website had serious mistakes in it. A higher-up tech support rep is supposed to call me back later, hopefully.
Userlevel 6
Yeah, this is something that you likely need to call for. 1-866-995-6636. It sounds like your prepaid minutes are being chewed up for long distance as if you were not on Canada wide calling.