Koodo Community

Community

help

hi why koodo chage customer with his filing not with what contrant said?

12 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Hi gaetan, I'm trying to read what you are asking for, but I'm afraid you will have to explain a tiny bit more... it's not very clear what your question is.
Userlevel 6
Sophia wrote:

Hi gaetan, I'm trying to read what you are asking for, but I'm afraid you will have to explain a...

You are the best Sophia! I can't understand a word he is saying, but you seem to be able to get through him.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Sophia wrote:

Hi gaetan, I'm trying to read what you are asking for, but I'm afraid you will have to explain a...

Haha Chris 😃 I am usually a rather fluent typo interpreter but I confess that gaetan is on the winning hand here 😃
Sophia wrote:

I was seying about my tafication koodo. My forfais it 38 abut i pay i 55dollas a moth why
Sophia wrote:

Tarification
You signe contr of 38 ¢ you mast 54¢ why?
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
gaetan moussoni wrote:

You signe contr of 38 ¢ you mast 54¢ why?

Is this your first bill gaetan? In that case, you will have to pay the rest of your first month PLUS the coming month... it is common and called prorated. If I misunderstood, please explain further... and please try not use too many abbreviations since I can't read them very well 😃 Thanks!
I sot that if i cancel my internet i will never pay more but stil coming more I thing the must repair there computer system
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
gaetan moussoni wrote:

I sot that if i cancel my internet i will never pay more but stil coming more I thing the must re...

what plan are you on?
Userlevel 1
Salut Gaetan, si tu préfères, tu peux t'adresser à la communauté en français si c'est plus facile pour toi.
Pourqoi koodo il envoyer toujour le fucture plus que mon forfais mon forfais est de 38¢ mais je pay 50 a 55 ¢
Userlevel 1
gaetan moussoni wrote:

Pourqoi koodo il envoyer toujour le fucture plus que mon forfais mon forfais est de 38¢ mais je...

As-tu un compte prépayé ?