Koodo Community

Community

Heavyweight Data Plan

If you can have another option for the heavyweight Canada wide plan with 10 GB for SKMB, that would be awesome. When you get used to the 5GB, sometimes you have to track the usage in case you will over the data limit.

11 replies

Userlevel 7
Additional data is $10/GB on that plan. You guys already get a very well priced plan. Use 10GB and it will cost you $105 which is cheap compared to what everyone else would have to pay. Use your overage rate of $10/GB if you want more data. I do not like this idea, think it's horrible and all it does is to benefit those who want to use a lot of data and are already paying less and still want to pay less than everyone else.
Acturally, carriers like Rogers and Bell, they all have option to upgrade their data plans to 10 GB for $10. We got less people in Saskatchewan than other province, and most of them are using Sasktel. I would think this is the best idea for Koodo to get more potential customers.
Userlevel 7
Sphinx J Liang wrote:

Acturally, carriers like Rogers and Bell, they all have option to upgrade their data plans to 10 ...

No, it's not 10GB for an extra $10. (SK/MB). You should probably actually look at their websites and do research on it first
Sphinx J Liang wrote:

Acturally, carriers like Rogers and Bell, they all have option to upgrade their data plans to 10 ...

What I meant is they will allow you to choose 10GB for an extra $10 if you got a 5GB plan.
Userlevel 3
Sphinx J Liang wrote:

Oh...I SO doubt that anyone offers an extra 5GB for 10$/mth...come on 🙂
Sphinx J Liang wrote:

Check Bell, and switch your region to SK
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Sphinx J Liang wrote:

I'm not thrilled about the current breaks SK/MB/QC customers get, let alone making them even bigger.
Userlevel 3
Sphinx J Liang wrote:

@Ivan boils down to competition. If Koodo doesn't have the need to better a regions plan why would they?Especially when consumers are paying the crazy data rates as is. I love Bell I'm paying $75 a month for 12GB of data and unlimited North American Calling
Userlevel 6
Sphinx J Liang wrote:

QC hardly gets a break anymore guys. Videotron has effectively become one of the Big4 and no longer has a competitive advantage, pricing-wise. They're just as greedy as any other carrier. So do not fret anymore, we're getting it dry with a smile just like you in ON, AB and BC.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Damn. 10GB for $75 with rogers. And thats the price with a smartphone subsidy http://www.rogers.com/web/content/share-everything Change your region settings to SK
Dennis wrote:

Damn. 10GB for $75 with rogers. And thats the price with a smartphone subsidy http://www.rog...

If you just need the plan, would only charge you $70 monthly.