Koodo Community

Community

Having a private number?

I believe Koodo should allow it's customers to have a blocked or private number if need be, I don't like my number being displayed everyones call display.

8 replies

Userlevel 5
#33# 🙂 dial that before you make a call
Userlevel 1
You can ask Koodo to add an addon with your account called "restricted number" addon it's free of charge
Userlevel 1
HippieLongstocking wrote:

#33# 🙂 dial that before you make a call

to block your number in order to prevent called person to see it on his CD : 1. You can use this code (#31#) followed by xxx-xxx-xxxx called No.to block the phone number ( HSPA phones ) 2. You can use this code (*67) followed by xxx-xxx-xxxx called No. to block the phone number ( CDMA phones )
Userlevel 3
MatB wrote:

You can ask Koodo to add an addon with your account called "restricted number" addon it's free of...

Again. Bad advice. No phone company gives out restricted unless there is a strong reason for it, preferably backed up by a police report.
Userlevel 1
MatB wrote:

You can ask Koodo to add an addon with your account called "restricted number" addon it's free of...

How do you know EmilX if you said on the previous post that you do not own koodo phone??
MatB wrote:

Call display restrict is a free add on in the self serve menu.
Userlevel 7
MatB wrote:

Mat Badger is right on this one, EmilX. There is an add-on that will allow for this to happen. Also, most phones built these days will also have an option built into them.
Userlevel 7
MatB wrote:

It's usually under call settings.