Koodo Community
Solved

Havent received Apple TV+ Code

• 25 December 2021
  • 56 replies

I’m just worried i won’t receive it before the 31st. I read through the agreement and made sure i was eligible for the offer but have not received anything yet, 

icon

Best answer by Drew Koodo 29 December 2021, 20:58

View original

56 replies

It’s been well over 30 days since I’ve had my iPhone and I have not received a text with an URL for the Apple Tv promotion

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Are you sure your order was eligible? 

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

It’s been well over 30 days since I’ve had my iPhone and I have not received a text with an URL for the Apple Tv promotion

Did you install the latest iOS? Have you signed in to your Apple ID on your device? You can read the terms and conditions for the offer here. https://www.koodomobile.com/en/help/apple-tv-and-apple-arcade-exclusive-offer

It has been almost 30 days since I purchased my phone and we still have not received a SMS text from koodo giving us our Apple TV+ code that needs to be redeemed by the end of December…..

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

It has been almost 30 days since I purchased my phone and we still have not received a SMS text from koodo giving us our Apple TV+ code that needs to be redeemed by the end of December…..

Did you make sure you fulfilled the terms and conditions to be eligible for the promotional offer? You can refer to this link. https://www.koodomobile.com/en/help/apple-tv-and-apple-arcade-exclusive-offer

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

If you are eligible, come back here and we could flag a rep after you sent us the order number so he can check what’s the issue.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

I’m just worried i won’t receive it before the 31st. I read through the agreement and made sure i was eligible for the offer but have not received anything yet, 

What is your order number? In the meantime, I have flagged a Koodo rep to help you out. 

I bought my phone Nov 27th.  It came with the free Apple TV + for 3 months promo but We haven’t received a text or anything yet with activation code. My iOS is up to date. I think we have to redeem before the end of December.
My order number is HFO31992802. 

Could you please help?  Thanks! 

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

They mentioned you would receive a SMS of the offer within 30 days. 

By the way, have you received your phone yet? Was there any delay on the order?

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi @JoshuaMerry 

Did you get the text to a different number on your account? 

We purchased two Iphones on Nov. 27 and have not received any codes for the Apple TV offer. I am also worried the offer will expire at the end of December. I have checked out everyone’s questions and gone to the website and still have no information as to how to get the code if it isn’t sent to you automatically which it wasn’t.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi @Bev P 

Were the steps properly followed as in the article here: https://www.koodomobile.com/en/help/apple-tv-and-apple-arcade-exclusive-offer?search_api_views_article_search_fulltext=arcade

I checked but i only have one number on the account so that can’t be it

What is your order number? In the meantime, I have flagged a Koodo rep to help you out. 

order # HFO32282295

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

I bought my phone Nov 27th.  It came with the free Apple TV + for 3 months promo but We haven’t received a text or anything yet with activation code. My iOS is up to date. I think we have to redeem before the end of December.
My order number is HFO31992802. 

Could you please help?  Thanks! 

I flagged a rep to help you out. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi @Amp350 

Just to confirm, did you check the steps in the promo article and made sure the conditions are met: https://www.koodomobile.com/en/help/apple-tv-and-apple-arcade-exclusive-offer?search_api_views_article_search_fulltext=apple%20arcade ? 

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Thank you! 

We have checked with our webstore team and they confirmed the order was recently placed, the offer links should be sent to you soon.

If you do not get them by the middle of the next week, please reply here. Thanks ! 

Yes  , I did check . 

I also have not received my 3 months free Apple TV + code .  Order # HF031935512. Phone received Nov 26 but still no promotion code. Help please 

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi @LLUcell 

If you do not get the links by texts by the middle of next week, please let us know here

Where in the settings app would you find this?

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Where in the settings app would you find this?

Did you receive a text message from Koodo? You should find your code under “Messages”. 

A Koodo verification code was received on Nov. 27. I believe that had to do with the purchase of the phone. Nothing was mentioned about Apple TV

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

A Koodo verification code was received on Nov. 27. I believe that had to do with the purchase of the phone. Nothing was mentioned about Apple TV

Since the deadline is soon approaching for the promotional offer, I flagged a rep to help you out.

If you are still experiencing any other issues, I would suggest you to schedule a callback through Koodo Assist or send a message on Facebook Messenger or Twitter for a Koodo rep to help you out. https://Koo.do/Chat 

My husband and I both bought new phones and upgraded our plans last week and haven’t received our codes yet either. When should we expect them? Thanks!