Koodo Community

"Gift Yourself" data deal is not working

• 30 December 2018
  • 9 replies

I received a text from Koodo offering 3GB of additional data for $10 a month or 10GB of data for $15 a month. I am interested in adding the 3GB option. The text said that all I had to do was text back "ADD" but when I did so, I got a text saying "Sorry, it doesn't look like you are eligible for this offer at the moment."

I am the only person on this plan and I responded directly to the text with the offer. The text says that the deal is valid until December 31st so it has not expired yet.

I tried going through the virtual assistant but it just tells me to do what the text says, which I have already done. I would appreciate some help, thanks!

9 replies

@jennie & @Ben Y - this may have been due to a glitch. Can you please retry and let us know if this works for you now?
Hi Ranjan it also worked for me thank you.
It worked this time! Thank you!
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
@jennie & @Ben Y - this may have been due to a glitch. Can you please retry and let us know if this works for you now?
@Ben Y Same advice to you as well. Send us a private message on Facebook and we will help out.
Thank you I just sent a PM on FB.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
@Ben Y Same advice to you as well. Send us a private message on Facebook and we will help out.
Hi I am having the exact same problem, I wanted to add the 10gigs and I have not made any changes to my account.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
I can see that you made some changes to your account today. As per Dinh pls send us a message on Facebook and we will help you out.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
hi,
Have you changed your plan recently (added an add-on) or upgraded your phone? I recalled one case that had issue with it.

You need to contact Koodo directly if you cannot add it yourself. They would need to verify if you had the offer (normally it was sent from 5144). Send message to their facebook (https://www.facebook.com/Koodo) would avoid the wait on phone.

You can also schedule a callback via koodo assist
Https://www.koodomobile.com/help/
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
hi,
Have you changed your plan recently (added an add-on) or upgraded your phone? I recalled one case that had issue with it.

You need to contact Koodo directly if you cannot add it yourself. They would need to verify if you had the offer (normally it was sent from 5144). Send message to their facebook (https://www.facebook.com/Koodo) would avoid the wait on phone.