Koodo Community
Solved

Getting mobile plan for my library so I can add a number of tablets to loan to library patrons-- Various Rates

• 26 February 2021
  • 3 replies

I have a koodo mobile plan for myself personally, but we want to loan out iPads with data plans to our library patrons (I work at a library), so if I don’t want to put the tablets as other lines on my own plan I will need to get a mobile plan for my organization. If I get the cheapest mobile plan possible will I still be able to get the tablet plans for 4G at $20 a month? Or is that only available on my existing plan because I pay more.

icon

Best answer by Goran 26 February 2021, 00:40

Does your municipality not offer such resources at all for your libraries?

I have no idea if Koodo does such things. I usually see Rogers picked. You can send a private message to Koodo via Facebook messenger or dm via Twitter to see if Koodo would work something out for your library.

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Does your municipality not offer such resources at all for your libraries?

I have no idea if Koodo does such things. I usually see Rogers picked. You can send a private message to Koodo via Facebook messenger or dm via Twitter to see if Koodo would work something out for your library.

I work at a special library in a cultural community centre - It is not a publicly funded library though it is open to the public. I’ll try to message koodo through facebook.

Userlevel 6
Badge +4

Hi!

Each tablet plan should come with additional line (phone number)

Have you tried to add a tablet line in your self serve account?