Koodo Community

Getting a new phone, will I still get my $15 per month credit

I moved from Public Mobile last August and get the $15 per month credit for 1st year. I am now paying $20 for a small plan of $35

This month I would like to buy a new phone with $10 TAB

If I buy that new phone and stay with the $35 small plan, will my monthly bill next month be
  1. $35 + $10 TAB
or will it be 2. $20+$10 TAB?

Koodo Assuistant cannot answer this question.

When I fill in the order on Koodo website, it seems that next month my bill will be 35+10 and I will forfeit my $15 credit per month

Thank you kindly for your help in answering my question
icon

Best answer by Goran 29 December 2018, 14:40

You get to keep your credits. It just doesn't show really when you do an upgrade. And if it drops, you can contact Koodo via Facebook Messenger or DM via Twitter to get it put back on.

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

5 replies

Badge +4
Your $15/month bill credit is good for 12 months. If you get a tab, your bill credit will still stay there till you hit 12 months.
Hi Mats, ithino so too, but when I placed the order it show that my plan is 35+ 10 tab. No credit is mentioned and I still have 9 months to go.

Anybody in my situation before and get their credit?
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
You get to keep your credits. It just doesn't show really when you do an upgrade. And if it drops, you can contact Koodo via Facebook Messenger or DM via Twitter to get it put back on.
Thankbyou all for your replies. I also received a reply from a Koodo staff in Facebook.

Those credit I am receiving will be still in my account despite the website cart info. Those info are for general case and do not reflect those customers that still have credit balance outstanding
Badge +4
respublica wrote:

Thankbyou all for your replies. I also received a reply from a Koodo staff in Facebook.

Those credit I am receiving will be still in my account despite the website cart info. Those info are for general case and do not reflect those customers that still have credit balance outstanding

That's good that you'll believe them.