Koodo Community

Community

Solved

free minutes all used

I've reached 150 of 150 free minutes on my plan but have 7 days to go. Can I buy more time for this month or do I need to upgrade my plan?

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
What's probably ideal would be to get the Unlimited incoming call ($10) or Unlimited anytime mins ($20) add-on. Note that it will be pro-rated for your remaining 7 days and you can always remove the add-on at the end of your billing cycle. https://shop.koodomobile.com/plans/add-ons/index.html If you switch to a higher plan your current mins will be pro-rated from 150 for 30 days to approximately 115mins for 23 days and you will incur overage for those 35 mins. And with the new plan, you will have a 7 day prorated amount of mins. A plan change mainly helps you if you know your usage will increase in the future based on current history.
Userlevel 5
If you're using all of your monthly minutes in a occasional basis then it is recommended that you get an add-on or change your plan that fits your usage.
I would suggest the anytime unlimited plan either the 10 or 20 dollar plan. It works great for me and the work that I do which consists of being on my phone around the clock.
Userlevel 7
April Bruce wrote:

I would suggest the anytime unlimited plan either the 10 or 20 dollar plan. It works great for me...

If you're constantly doing this then you're probably on the wrong plan. Take a few minutes to review the plans that are currently available. You may find it less expensive in the long run to just switch to a plan that encompasses your needs.