Koodo Community

Community

For those who wants to upgrade its a Christmas offer :)

Userlevel 2
Best buy and Future shop started.gift cards for existing customers as of today 🙂 Cheers!

12 replies

Userlevel 5
Best Buy, Future Shop, Mobile Shop, Walmart, WOW Mobile, and London Drugs have actually had.gift cards on upgrades for the past couple weeks PD. The only phones that have the upgrade.gift cards are the Galaxy Core and the Nexus 5, but they are pretty good offers and run till the end of the month I believe(if not further).
Just want some answers about the website not working properly
Bah Humbug Koodo customer service. I need to talk to a real person to get answers to my billing questions but can't find a contact number
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
shirley felker wrote:

Bah Humbug Koodo customer service. I need to talk to a real person to get answers to my billing ...

*611 from your Koodo phone. option 5
Userlevel 4
shirley felker wrote:

Bah Humbug Koodo customer service. I need to talk to a real person to get answers to my billing ...

Or...check the CONTACT US section located at the bottom of every page on the Koodo webiste...including this one 🙂
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Have you tried clicking on the 'Contact us' option at the bottom of this page?
Do I need to choose the new plan in order to receive the.gift card? or I could keep my old plan? Thanks a lot.
Userlevel 5
That will all depend on what Tab level your going with. Tab small you can keep any plan, Tab Medium you may need to change your plan depending on what you have.
Mark Kokolsky wrote:

That will all depend on what Tab level your going with. Tab small you can keep any plan, Tab Medi...

Thanks for your reply. My current plan is only 30 dollar a month (30 + tax). Will this be qualified to Tab Medium? Thanks
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Mark Kokolsky wrote:

That will all depend on what Tab level your going with. Tab small you can keep any plan, Tab Medi...

Yes. $30 plan is qualified for Tab M .
Userlevel 1
Mark Kokolsky wrote:

Actually, the $30 is the tab S. $35 is the lowest for the tab M now https://shop.koodomobile.com/plans/plans/index.html
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Mark Kokolsky wrote:

My understanding is that you can use only Tab S if you want to have a Can-wide talk text $30 plan. So if you are a new customer and want to have a plan with the Tab M, yes, $35 is the lowest for Tab M. But if you are existing customer and have the $30 plan,you are still qualified for the Tab M. I guess it is a benefit for the loyal/existing customer:)