Koodo Community
Question

Fido and Virgin offering double data until June 6th

Show first post

37 replies

I can confirm the deal is there with Koodo. I just got the exact $40 deal with Koodo right now by...I am in Ontario, just got off the phone with Koodo manager and they wont match the $50/ 2gb plan. I have 4 phones with Koodo but only wanted to switch the wifes as the other 3 are on the bonus 3gb/$57 plan. Best they would do is $55/2gb. I dont want to switch but it will only take 10 minutes to get her on the Virgin $50/2gb unlimited plan....oh well
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
I can confirm the deal is there with Koodo. I just got the exact $40 deal with Koodo right now by...I had the same issue Steve. I also was offered the 55$ plan but took it as I was paying 60 for the same thing. The promotion is for new customers or customers who are upgrading to a new phone or renewing. It was also a last minute promo so that's why most reps dont know it exists.
Userlevel 1
I can confirm the deal is there with Koodo. I just got the exact $40 deal with Koodo right now by...Just call another rep. And tell them you wanna switch to Virgin and ask them to match it. That's if you still wanna stay with Koodo.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
I can confirm the deal is there with Koodo. I just got the exact $40 deal with Koodo right now by...Threatening doesn't always work as a lot of people have that mentality and they deal with it all the time.
I can confirm the deal is there with Koodo. I just got the exact $40 deal with Koodo right now by...This was a manager not a rep, when I told her I was going to switch to Virgin she told me about the porting rules and said sorry there was nothing she could do.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
I can confirm the deal is there with Koodo. I just got the exact $40 deal with Koodo right now by...Most managers are reps Steve. They all take calls and have access to the promos. I also dealt with a manager today and got the same info as u did. There not lying to you. This promotion of double data is meant for new customers or existing customers who are upgrading phones. Yes others have snuck in to the promo without upgrading. But my guess is, the word has finally spread to all agents that this promo is not for just anyone with a plan.
I can confirm the deal is there with Koodo. I just got the exact $40 deal with Koodo right now by...I just smh that they would rather lose me than give it to me. Terrible business practice if you ask me, especially because as soon as there is a good enough plan I will move the other 3 lines as well.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
I can confirm the deal is there with Koodo. I just got the exact $40 deal with Koodo right now by...I understand Steve and would hate to see u go. But if u don't meet the terms and conditions of a promotion, just like I don't that means we don't get it. Its simple business structure. If a car lot is offering 5g off a car if u trade in ur old one but u ask for it without trading in ur car, they won't give it to you. Trust me I understand everyone should be eligible for all promos, but that's just not how it works. Consider the headaches of switching companies if you do decide to think it over.
I can confirm the deal is there with Koodo. I just got the exact $40 deal with Koodo right now by...That's a terrible analogy Chadwick, a better one would be a loyalty bonus which any dealer in the country would give you, even if you weren't eligible, rather than losing your sale!
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
I can confirm the deal is there with Koodo. I just got the exact $40 deal with Koodo right now by...Well, im not here because of my analogies. Glad you could think of a better one. Kudos! And your analogy would be the "perfect world" scenario, but life isnt that way my friend.
I can confirm the deal is there with Koodo. I just got the exact $40 deal with Koodo right now by...Wasn't trying to oneupsky, a monetary trade-in such as a car or anything else with a cash value makes no sense in comparison to a new customer bonus. Sorry if i offended!
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
I can confirm the deal is there with Koodo. I just got the exact $40 deal with Koodo right now by...no offense taken at all Steve 🙂