Koodo Community

Community

Family Plan.

Koodo should make a family plan.

11 replies

Userlevel 6
Do you mean shared minutes/data, or the simple fact of adding everyone's line on the same account? If you meant having everyone on the same account, it's possible already and even recommended since everyone on the same account (but with different lines) will be able to reach out to every other account member for free, and with unlimited minutes+SMS+MMS all across Canada. If you meant shared airtime and date, well, no, it's not available! Hope it helps!
Yeah i meant to say shared airtime and data.
Userlevel 6
Darko Angelovski wrote:

I wonder if it's a popular option on carriers who offer this kind of plan. The concept is cool, I'm just unsure about the popularity (i.e. if it's profitable enough to keep available). It would surely negatively affect ARPU though, so I'm doubtful Koodo will implement this anytime soon.
Userlevel 6
Darko Angelovski wrote:

For me as a customer it would just complicate things. Constatntly worrying how much the other people have used, am I getting my fair share etc. Considering that we seem to heading for unlimited voice and text at reasonable prices, and I have to beleive data will slowly follow this option will be less and less popular. the sharing that is.
Darko Angelovski wrote:

Koodo can great this similar plan http://www.telusmobility.com/en/AB/plans/promotional.shtml
Userlevel 6
Darko Angelovski wrote:

Darko, these plans are *INSANELY* expensive for what they are! The price is per line, I cannot fathom paying the less expensive of these plans, $70, and still have to share... I would stay clear of those Telus shared plans!
Darko Angelovski wrote:

I asked and they said I can put 5 devises on that plan.
Userlevel 5
Darko Angelovski wrote:

You can have up to 5 devices sharing the data, but each device needs it's own plan (as it says here http://www.telusmobility.com/en/AB/plans/data_share.shtml). Either those 3 (70, 80, 100) or the table share (15) or mobile internet share (25). Again they're more expensive than the current Koodo promo play ($60) and all Koodo is missing is the shared data.
Userlevel 7
Darko Angelovski wrote:

I would love to pay $70 and have service for 5 phones LOL
Userlevel 5
Darko Angelovski wrote:

Hell I'd be happy paying $70 and having service for my phone, ipad, and a mobile wifi hotspot just cuz lol.
Userlevel 6
Darko Angelovski wrote:

We'd all love to, lol! But in their actual state, the Telus shared plans make absolutely no sense, $-wise.