Koodo Community
Solved

extra GB

• 5 January 2021
  • 3 replies

You'll have to send a private message to Koodo via Facebook messenger or dm via Twitter to get it sorted out

Thank you, Goran. I took someone's advice on the Message board; left a Call Back and received one within a few minutes. Everything worked out just fine. Great, Friendly service, too.

I added 4 extra gb on my phone that was effective on Dec. 23, 2020; meaning I am supposed to have 8gb; however, Koodo paused my account at my regular 5gb.

Any help will be appreciated.

icon

Best answer by Bernard Koodo 5 January 2021, 17:03

@Goran No need reach out via Facebook or Twitter. :-) 

@Anne1949 This is a fairly common question after a customer changes plans particularly in the middle of their bill cycle. In these cases data prorated. Their next month however all of the data will be available. 

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

You'll have to send a private message to Koodo via Facebook messenger or dm via Twitter to get it sorted out

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

@Goran No need reach out via Facebook or Twitter. :-) 

@Anne1949 This is a fairly common question after a customer changes plans particularly in the middle of their bill cycle. In these cases data prorated. Their next month however all of the data will be available. 

I didn't use Facebook or Twitter. I went the Virtual way and am surprised at how quickly I received a call and my question was answered with satisfaction   by a very Courteous Agent  and all is well, but Thank You.