Koodo Community

Community

Solved

Extra 750mb offer?

This is a msg i received from Koodo a couple weeks ago. I replied before the deadline but have yet to see the additional data...anyone else experiencing this ? "Koodo: We've noticed you went over your data last month. Reply SAVE to add 750 MB of additional data to your plan for $10 per month! Offer expires on Oct 29, 2016. You're included on the list for Koodo offers and deals. To be excluded, reply unsubscribe or visit bit.ly/UctlZt"

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Hi Sean, This would of been added to your account as an add-on and would not of modified your plan details. Did you take a look in the add-ons section of Self Serve?
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
@Sean Looking at your account and I do not see the 750mb on it. You should have gotten a confirmation when you replied if the extra data was added. Do you still have that? What happens when you reply to the original text the offer came in? It may still work, if not send us a quick private message via Facebook.
Bernard wrote:

@Sean Looking at your account and I do not see the 750mb on it. You should have gotten a c...

Thanks for the reply! I will respond to the original text as per your suggestion and if nothing happens I'll contact you via Facebook. Thanks.