Koodo Community

Community

Solved

extra $5 bill charge.

So I have the CAN 50mb data +200min for $34. But im also getting a extra $5 charge on my bill. I have no add ons or special features. What is it and how do I get rid of it? I did have the $5 for 50mb when I was on the talk text20 but changed it last month.

9 replies

Userlevel 4
What does it say on your bill when you look at the details?
Zaphod Beeblebrox wrote:

What does it say on your bill when you look at the details?

I didn't even realize there was a details page thanks. So it says 4mb of data $5. But theres 50mb included in my plan.
Userlevel 7
Did you get a phone on a Tab M by any chance? If so, that's the $5 tab charge/month that comes with getting a Tab M
Ahmad wrote:

Did you get a phone on a Tab M by any chance? If so, that's the $5 tab charge/month that comes wi...

Not Tab
I had same problem which ironically happened today. But I looked at my bill are realized somehow they charged me for data use which I don't remember doing. 😕
EGoldfish wrote:

I had same problem which ironically happened today. But I looked at my bill are realized somehow ...

theres 50mb included in my plan. and it says I used 4mb of data and charged a extra $5 for it. hmm sounds like a rip off scam phone company to me
Userlevel 4
EGoldfish wrote:

I had same problem which ironically happened today. But I looked at my bill are realized somehow ...

Sorry but it's FAR from being a scam. It's call going over the limit. It happens from time to time. The overage rate for your plan is $5 for every 50MB that is over the initial limit. I love it when people think overages are scams...
EGoldfish wrote:

I also have the 50mb limit and I only used 13mb and I was still charged $5......confusion here 😕
EGoldfish wrote:

@ Zaphod Beeblebrox, only used a total 4mb for the month, not over the initial 50.