Koodo Community

Community

Extending 'Five Favourites' to 10?

Any chance of extending the 'five favourites' to more... like 8 or 10? My sister is on a plan that offers her 10 favourites. (Rogers, I think?) Though my kids are all on Koodo plans, they live in different cities/provinces, so my 5 fills up fast! Could use a few more spots... what say ye??

8 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
I say bring it on 😃 But I hardly make the rules, unfortunately! 😉
Userlevel 4
If there is any possibility to do the following suggestion, please look into it. If there are 5 numbers or less involved, have them all on the same account and assuming they all have canada wide plans, you would not need the 5 essentials or 10 essentials if it was offered. All calls between those 5 numbers would be free canada wide
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Would it not just make more sense to get the plan with unlimited calling & then you can have more than 10 #'s, you can have as many as you want 😉
Paul "Kid Android" Deschamps wrote:

Would it not just make more sense to get the plan with unlimited calling & then you can have more...

Sure, but am trying to keep within a budget, as are my kids and hubs... it adds up pretty fast!
Userlevel 4

Would it not just make more sense to get the plan with unlimited calling & then you can have more...

What about my above suggestion? Is that at all possible?

Can you all be on one account with different numbers/area codes? And separate billings? I don't want to be paying for all my adult family's phone bills!
Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Yes they can be on the same account with different area codes. However if they are on the same account then payment will go through the primary account holder. On selfserve you can get an ebill that says the cost broken out to each number. Question is, do you trust your kids to pay their phone bill on time and in full? If not, then the primary account holder is on the hook.

Thanks for that... I trust 'em, but still not sure I want to lead them into temptation! I'll have to ponder that awhile.