Koodo Community
Solved

Existing monthly user wants to upgrade data but not a tab plan

• 15 January 2021
  • 2 replies

I'm currently a monthly Koodo user and get minimal data. I want to upgrade my plan but keep my existing phone. I don't want a plan that charges me $10/month or more towards a new phone and that’s what the tab plans seem to be. I just want a plan with about 5gb data & unlimited text/calling. Do I need to switch to a prepaid plan as I see there is one there for $45?

icon

Best answer by Mayumi 15 January 2021, 23:46

What plan do you have?

When you log into self serve and view your plan, you also see " change my plan".

You can pick any plan from there and switch to it without phone purchase.

I see &50 for 4GB or $55 for 6GB..   

If you don't have any tab on you, and you don't have plan to buy a phone anytime soon, then prepaid has $45 for 4.5GB  plus 500mbbonusvif you sign up for auto top up and it might better for you.

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

What plan do you have?

When you log into self serve and view your plan, you also see " change my plan".

You can pick any plan from there and switch to it without phone purchase.

I see &50 for 4GB or $55 for 6GB..   

If you don't have any tab on you, and you don't have plan to buy a phone anytime soon, then prepaid has $45 for 4.5GB  plus 500mbbonusvif you sign up for auto top up and it might better for you.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

If you still have a tab you'll just co tinue paying it. If you don't have a tab you won't have to take one to change to any of the plans Mayumi brought up.