Koodo Community

exclusive plan not available on myoffers

• 31 May 2021
  • 9 replies

Userlevel 1

I just received a text from Koodo re: a new exclusive plan based on my current plan, however when I log into myoffers, I don’t see it available. No mention of getting a new phone or tab as requirement. I texted back in case someone might answer, and an automated message came back which repeated the initial text, however it omitted one of the offerings in the first text (the option I was interested in). 

9 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Can you copy-paste the SMS here? 

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

I just received a text from Koodo re: a new exclusive plan based on my current plan, however when I log into myoffers, I don’t see it available. No mention of getting a new phone or tab as requirement. I texted back in case someone might answer, and an automated message came back which repeated the initial text, however it omitted one of the offerings in the first text (the option I was interested in). 

I flagged a rep to help you out. 

Userlevel 1

here is the original text: Koodo: Hey! You're currently on a < 1GB data plan and pay 20 for it. Want something even better? We have a deal so good, it's hard to hold in your excitement. For a short time, get:

- 2GB data and unlimited Canada-wide talk and text for $30 a month.

- 8GB data and unlimited Canada-wide talk and text for $45 a month. For complete details, log into Self Serve at koodo.com/myoffer to see how these exclusive plans compare to your current plan. Offer ends on June 27, 7:00 PM ET.

Here is what came through the 2nd time, and I’d like to think Koodo is not resorting to bait and switch techniques:

Koodo: Hey! You're currently on a < 1GB data plan and pay 30 for it. Want something even better? We have a deal so good, it's hard to hold in your excitement. For a short time, get:

- 8GB data and unlimited Canada-wide talk and text for $45 a month.

- 12GB data and unlimited Canada-wide talk and text for $50 a month. For complete details, log into Self Serve at koodo.com/myoffer to see how these exclusive plans compare to your current plan. Offer ends on June 27, 7:00 PM ET.

Userlevel 1

Kudos to Koodo, the followup phone calls and proactively working with me, continues my good experience with Koodo for the past 12 years, and for all my family members!

Hey! I just had the same problem! Any way to access this? 

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hey! I just had the same problem! Any way to access this? 

OP mentioned "follow up phone call" and got it fixed 

You should set up a call back and ask them to apply your offer manually.  You need to mention them that you can't access this offer via self-service.

Thanks! ….now, how to set up a call? I’ll have to figure that out! 

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

USe the koodo chat at https://www.koodomobile.com/en/help?autobots=rollout

to request a call back. It’ll be too late today bu toyu can do it tomorrow.

Userlevel 5
Badge +4

@IngeandAidan Hi there! Thanks for reaching out to us. Feel free  to send us a private message from your Social Media account so that we could look into it.