Koodo Community
Question

Employee purchase plan enrollment

i am a walmart employee, there is a promotion going on that gives you a 25% discount on your monthly plans. it says you can email the info from the form in or is it better to scan the sheet?

12 replies

Userlevel 4
Where can a walmart employee get this form?
Where can a walmart employee get this form?From your supervisor.
Where can a walmart employee get this form?We have faxed you my win # from walmart in december.And still haven't got my my 25percent off yet.I'm at the point where I don't want to be with Koodoo anymore I get the run around
Userlevel 4
Where can a walmart employee get this form?Speak to the person who handles the employee plans, they should have the contacts at Koodo to fix it.
Where can a walmart employee get this form?I work for walmart and we faced my win #3 times since I've been with you guys.And I still haven't received my discount with koodo
Where can a walmart employee get this form?So how many times do we have to fax it to you ppl.
Userlevel 3
Where can a walmart employee get this form?Fax: 1-888-296-7622 contact your supervisor to make sure they faxed it because they're responsible to making sure Koodo received your papers. Keep in mind once they do receive it the discount takes 1 full billing cycle.
Userlevel 4
Where can a walmart employee get this form?You are pointing the blame at the wrong people. If the discount isn't applied, Koodo cannot add it for you unless they receive the paperwork. Check with your supervisor and relax.
Where can a walmart employee get this form?Not too mention, no one here can check on the status of this other than your Supervisor.
Can I sign up with the Koodo EPP 25% discount from my employer Loblaw AND get the 10% off Bring Your Own Device?
Userlevel 3
Can I sign up with the Koodo EPP 25% discount from my employer Loblaw AND get the 10% off Bring Y...No. Discounts aren't stackable.