Koodo Community
Solved

Easy Roam - how does it Charge?

• 28 January 2019
  • 2 replies

Hi I added Easy Roam as part of my add ons before I travel, I just need to know if I will be charged on daily charges if I did not make or receive any calls or I did not send any text. I understand that receiving text is free even when I am out of the country.

As I will be out of Canada for a longer period of time, I need this clarified as soon as possible without being charged unknowingly.

Thanks
New User
icon

Best answer by Dennis 28 January 2019, 19:30

You will not be charged if you do not use the phone, although you should turn off your data completely when you aren't using it to avoid small amounts of "data leakage", which can trigger easy roam charges.
Note that turning your phone on/off and restarting it can trigger data leakage in some devices. It's best to have your sim out when you restart your device
View original

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
You will not be charged if you do not use the phone, although you should turn off your data completely when you aren't using it to avoid small amounts of "data leakage", which can trigger easy roam charges.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Note that turning your phone on/off and restarting it can trigger data leakage in some devices. It's best to have your sim out when you restart your device