Koodo Community
Question

Easy Roam and other addons

• 23 June 2019
  • 6 replies

Just added Easy Roam to our account, but we also have "International Data Roaming" and "International Voice Roaming" as addons as well (were both present previously)--will they conflict with Easy Roam, and should we remove them?

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Don't remove them. They won't conflict with easy roam and are required in order for the phone to connect to any network outside of Canada and the USA.
Don't remove them. They won't conflict with easy roam and are required in order for the phone to connect to any network outside of Canada and the USA.

OK---I did end up removing one addon (day to day something...?) before I posted this question. Should i be concerned? I've left the two I mentioned above.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
What's the add-one's name baucause I can't recall of anything similar..? If you can remember
What's the add-one's name baucause I can't recall of anything similar..? If you can remember

Checked my transaction history--it was "Pay-per-use intl long distance"--from looking at addons listed now, I have no option to add it back.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Checked my transaction history--it was "Pay-per-use intl long distance"--from looking at addons listed now, I have no option to add it back.

That add-on "pay per use inlt long distance calling" allows you to call international numbers (besides US and CA numbers) when you are inside Canada. It isn't about easyroam.

If you want to readd it, you would have to contact Koodo directly and ask a rep to add it back for you.

That add-on "pay per use inlt long distance calling" allows you to call international numbers (besides US and CA numbers) when you are inside Canada. It isn't about easyroam.

If you want to readd it, you would have to contact Koodo directly and ask a rep to add it back for you.

Good to know--thanks for the help!