Koodo Community

Community

Double Minutes and Data - Koodo moves in for a choke hold.

Great double data plans, already recommended a friend switch their plan that fits these new offerings best. Thanks for making it so easy to recommend Koodo for friends!

18 replies

YUP! It's a no brainer indeed. You can almost see the other carriers are sweating and coming up with offers to match. El Tabador is ready to wear out his stretchy-pants and do a elbow drop too!
justin wrote:

YUP! It's a no brainer indeed. You can almost see the other carriers are sweating and coming up...

Long live El Tabador!
Userlevel 7
justin wrote:

YUP! It's a no brainer indeed. You can almost see the other carriers are sweating and coming up...

I feel as if the other providers (Fido, Virgin) will try and compete with Koodo somehow. They usually do and vis-versa. We'll have to wait and see their next move;)
justin wrote:

Let's hope El Tabador is well oiled and they just slip when off when they make their move. 😉
justin wrote:

LOL!!!
Userlevel 7
justin wrote:

Thats just way too sexual for me lol. I'm outta here 😉 lool
justin wrote:

It's wrestling man, are you afraid of a little dude sweat. You need to watch Nacho Libre.. one of my faves!
justin wrote:

Ah, Ahmad, way to kill the comedic slipping of wrestlers in my mind! lol
Userlevel 7
justin wrote:

Justin, there's a difference between dude sweat and being oiled up haha;)
justin wrote:

both aid in reducing friction, no? hee hee
justin wrote:

Oh man, thanks for the laughs tonight guys!
justin wrote:

ay carumba!!
justin wrote:

lol
this is the best, i just got my phone around the first and was looking to upgrade my plan i seen this, I was all over it. thank you koodo! 😃
Userlevel 1
Does any one know if the new plan 60 is still eligible for the SIM only discount?
Steve wrote:

Does any one know if the new plan 60 is still eligible for the SIM only discount?

Should be, yes.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Steve wrote:

All plans are eligible for that discount if you have a zero or positive tab balance.
Yes, it's definitely awesome. Getting my phone on Friday and changing my husband's plan to save money 🙂