Koodo Community

Community

Double Minutes!

Userlevel 1
Bring back double minutes & double data!

40 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
I hope the Christmas price war happens again this year like it did last year
Userlevel 1
Dennis wrote:

That war was epic. And I recall Koodo started it. Let's hope they do it again this year
Userlevel 6
Dennis wrote:

That was indeed funny! Especially when the flankers all caught each other off guard by shaving off a [i]big, whole dollar near the end, hehe. It went from $57 [i]all the way down to $56! Can't wait!
Userlevel 5
Dennis wrote:

That was indeed epic. I'm hoping for something like that to happen again this Christmas! ./crosses fingers.
Userlevel 1
Thank you for answering question, let's hope that Christmas price war happens, then there is several people that are on the fence about coming to Koodo, that'll help them to decide to come aboard!
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Antonietta Pelle wrote:

Thank you for answering question, let's hope that Christmas price war happens, then there is seve...

Agreed, bring it on!
Userlevel 3
We haven't had double the minutes or data in months. While checking competitors like virgin,rogers,Fido,Telus,Mobilicity looks like koodo is lacked for price plans. Unless if you're living in SK or MB or course! Wouldn't surprise me NOT to see double the minutes or data anytime soon considering 3 provinces have promotional price plans right now currently. Koodo I think sure will drop the ball on this 1! and disappoint any future customers. 4 thumbs DOWN Koodo!
Userlevel 1
Anytime they're ready, we're waiting!
Userlevel 3
Double the data started today on Canada wide $60 PP. Data is now at 2GB at the same price!
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Rocky Balboa wrote:

Double the data started today on Canada wide $60 PP. Data is now at 2GB at the same price!

Gotta say I am not overly enthused with this plan
Userlevel 3
Rocky Balboa wrote:

Makes 2 of us nohing special as to what koodo has offered in the past.
Userlevel 3
Rocky Balboa wrote:

The plan is actually worse then the plan was last year @ Christmas, aside from the $4. The data overage was $0.01mb last year and now is $10gb. Well if you go over by 500mb, you'll pay $10, whereas last years plan was $5
Userlevel 3
Rocky Balboa wrote:

Hopefully Christmas will bring us the best plans ever!!
Userlevel 3
Rocky Balboa wrote:

Don't get your hopes up! I'd like koodo to make me look like a fool on this thread and proove me wrong! lol
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Rocky Balboa wrote:

The overage rate on the Canada wide double data 56 plan was $0.02/MB, not $0.01. That makes it $10 for 500 MB, or $20/GB.
Userlevel 1
Rocky Balboa wrote:

Well the double minutes are back but not all the plans that were available last year! 😞
Userlevel 3
Rocky Balboa wrote:

I guess that justifies what i said in a previous post! I didn't have my hopes up lol
Userlevel 2
Double the minutes and data starting tomorrow
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
PD wrote:

Yay, might have to move the wife to Koodo this week , how do you knowthis PD?
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
PD wrote:

http://mobilesyrup.com/2013/11/22/koodo-doubles-minutes-and-data-on-canada-wide-plans/
Userlevel 6
PD wrote:

Is it just me, or do these plans should just become the regular, everyday plans? I mean, the "Double Double" promo comes into effect so many times a year that maybe they should make these plans standard. Then we could have "Triple Triple" 😃
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
PD wrote:

Maybe they should cross promote with Tim Hortons lol
Userlevel 2
PD wrote:

I take 4x4 😛.
Userlevel 2
PD wrote:

So Koodo doubles data on select plans, and in these plans, the largest allocation size of data available is 2GB. Anyone else find that pathetic? Why does the standard 3GB plan always get left out of these deals? I don't see why Koodo is so committed to not providing data buckets over 3gb, while other carriers have no issue with it. Data overages ftw.
Userlevel 2
PD wrote:

Matt, the airtime is also doubled as well. Koodo doesn't see a need to offer more than 3GB on a standard rate plan. I'd wager a guess when they've had the big 5GB/6GB promotions, very few people took them.