Koodo Community

Community

Solved

Double Data plans???

I am wondering what the Limited Time Double Data Promotions mean? Does that mean for the $45 plan it would be 2 GB and the $60 would be 4 GB??

6 replies

Userlevel 6
Hi Lara,
The double data is already included. So that means that the $60, usually is 1GB, is now 2GB.

Hope this helps 🙂

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
No it doesnt. They are described exactly as such as to what you will receive if you sign up for one of the plans. This has been brought up on numerous threads already the last few days search around and you will find more information. But the 45$ plan is 1gb with 500 minutes. and the 60$ plan is 2GB with unlimited Minutes and text. The old 45$ plan was half that. and same as the 60$ plan. best of luck
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Chadwick wrote:

No it doesnt. They are described exactly as such as to what you will receive if you sign up for o...

Chadwick wrote:

No it doesnt. They are described exactly as such as to what you will receive if you sign up for o...

Okay, well that's not a very good deal then. Thank you!
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Chadwick wrote:

Its double the data it was before. To me, its a great deal. If your not into that, than i could see why you say that. But Best of luck.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Chadwick wrote:

It's the same as all the other flanker brands, Lara, so it's what there is, for better row for worse.