Koodo Community
Question

double data deal.

• 25 March 2016
  • 8 replies

I signed up for what I believe was a double data deal but getting only the single standard data amount on my profile. What is the cause? I am using my own phone

8 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Do you mean that for example, the 1gb "boost" you only got 500mb, or you interpreted the meaning to be a doubling to 2gb?
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
The double data deal is as follows. 45$ = 1gb of data. the 60$ = 2GB of data. If you were already on a previous deal plan of 1gb for 45$< than you would not be able to double the already doubled data. The normal 45$ plan is only 500mb of data.(except for people who got the double your data promo last time it was offered. And the 60$ plan is usually 1GB of data. So it is double the data.
i bought the $45 plan with the 500mb strikethrough to read 1GB. so i am assuming the promo is still on
i only have the 500 MB in my profile and no boost
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
i only have the 500 MB in my profile and no boostWhat do u mean by boost? If your on post paid. And you signed up for the recent 45$ DOUBLE DATA plan . you should get 500minutes. unlimited text and 1gb of Stress Free Data. there is no word BOOST> its just exactly how i described it. If you signed up for the correct one self serve should show it. If not, contact through email in self serve or call them.

i only have the 500 MB in my profile and no boostThanks that's what i was gonna do next.
Cheers
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
i only have the 500 MB in my profile and no boostNo problem Franklyn. Hope it gets straightened out for ya! Best of luck
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
i only have the 500 MB in my profile and no boostYou'll absolutely have to since you didn't get the boosted data version. I hope that it's quick and painless!