Koodo Community

Community

Solved

Does new 1000 Intl LD minutes expire?

I am currently NOT  a koodo customer, I saw this 1k Intl LD minutes promotion with Koodo.

I am wondering, if I make my switch, and get this promotion. Does it expire even after I got the promotion?

In another words: Does this 1k Intl LD minutes permanently applied to my phone# or it expires after few months?

14 replies

Userlevel 2
As long as you keep that plan with the bonus minutes, you will keep it forever. Once you switch plans, there is no guarantee that the same plan will be available again if you want to switch back.
Userlevel 2
As long as you keep that plan with the bonus minutes, you will keep it forever. Once you switch plans, there is no guarantee that the same plan will be available again if you want to switch back.
Oh thank you for answering... I wonder if a koodo employee can verify that?
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Marty is correct Steven. You get the 1K long distance minutes as long as you have this plan. Once you switch, there's no guarantee that you can go back to the future.
Ranjan wrote:

Marty is correct Steven. You get the 1K long distance minutes as long as you have this plan. Once...

Sounds good, thank you. I better hurry and make my switch then.
When do these plans with 1000 minutes and double the data expire? thanks
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Billy Osmond wrote:

When do these plans with 1000 minutes and double the data expire? thanks

The plans don't expire - they continue as long as you keep the plan.
Koodo has not shared the date when the offer ends.
Anyone can confirm us if this 1000p INTL LD minutes are per month or just as a bonus? Thank you
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Luca Posa wrote:

Anyone can confirm us if this 1000p INTL LD minutes are per month or just as a bonus? Thank you

You get a fresh 1000 minutes each month.
Luca Posa wrote:

Thank you David. Did you already check it? And Is there any official rep that can confirm it?
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Luca Posa wrote:

It's the same as what wa offered a month ago an it was already confirmed then. It's not in the fine print that it is a one-time addition. I'm sure an employee could confirm it here as well soo as they're able.
I called the Koodo call center for other reason and I also asked about that question. The Rep confirmed me that the 1000 LD minutes are [b]per month. But unfortunately to check the amount we have to filter in the Airtime history and count them by hand.
I have this in my plan, but what are the countries that are included in "International" ? It doesn't include USA of course, if I remember correctly. FOUND THE ANSWER: India, Germany, China, Hong Kong, Bangladesh, Italy, Mexico, Australia & Taiwan land lines or mobile.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Alan wrote:

I have this in my plan, but what are the countries that are included in "International" ? It do...

Haha that's what is always nice to see, glad you found the answer 🙂