Koodo Community
Solved

Does my Canada-Wide plan have Unlimited Family Calling?

Does my Canada Wide $25.00 Plan inlude Unlimited Local Family Calling and if it does how do I set up those Numbers?

This topic has been closed for comments

10 replies

It does, all you have to do is for your family to be on the same account as you.
Userlevel 1
That's right Thomas!
Thanksk for the info.
Thanks for the info
so my family members have to be koodo customers in order to take advantage of this?
Userlevel 1
beenish.akbar wrote:

so my family members have to be koodo customers in order to take advantage of this?

That's right beenish, your family members not only need to be with Koodo to benefit from unlimited local family calling, but you all also need to be on the same account.
if they are included in your account how does the financial obligation work? for example, if i have my brother on my account and he does not pay, is the whole account penalized? or if i have my credit card on file for pre-authorized payment would be be considered for both accounts?
Userlevel 1
Mathew Gennaro wrote:

if they are included in your account how does the financial obligation work? for example, if i ha...

Hey Mathew, good question! If there is a pre-authorized payment set up on the account it will pay for all phones on the same account. In that scenario you can get the payment from your brother directly rather than waiting for him to pay the account.
Hello, I have my family who were not aware of that all members needs to be in one account. And they have separate phone and account with koodo. Is there a possible chance to merge these accounts?
Userlevel 5
Hey Akhilesh you sure can if the billing address and the last name match you can do a move to the one account or if they dont match then a transfer of ownership you will need to call in to koodo cx care for this at *611