Koodo Community
Solved

Does koodo have plans/add-ons so I can use my phone in Mexico?

4 replies

Userlevel 6
Hi Jerry, There is no roaming plans available outside Canada, other than USA. Standard roaming fees will apply: 1.50/minute, 5.00/mb, and 0.60/text. If you prefer lower rates, you can get your phone unlocked for $50 and get a prepaid sim card locally in Mexico. You can also set your account on seasonal hold for 15$/month up to 6 months. If your plan is no longer offered when you reactivate your phone, you will have to choose a current plan offered. have a safe trip.
Userlevel 3
Hi Jerry! just to confirm, you can use your mobile while in Mexico ( the rate above will apply), however, the following features are needed: LD Saver at $2, International Voice Roaming at $0 and if you want to browse the internet, you'll need to add: International Data Roaming at $0. These features can be added via your Self Serve. For more info: http://koo.do/Im7Mcg. Enjoy your trip. ________________________ If you see a good answer, give it a star.
Userlevel 3
Khaleila wrote:

Hi Jerry! just to confirm, you can use your mobile while in Mexico ( the rate above will apply), ...

I thought the LD saver was now at $3?
Userlevel 3
Khaleila wrote:

Hi Jerry! just to confirm, you can use your mobile while in Mexico ( the rate above will apply), ...

typo...... yup $3.