Koodo Community

Community

Solved

Do you have to have unlimited north america wide calling to have unlimited incoming calls from the US

I'm not roaming outside of my province or going to another country. I will just be receiving incoming calls from the US. Would I need to get a plan that has unlimited US and Canada outgoing calls? I don't see incoming calls listed as features on any of the plans and it's becoming confusing. Thanks in advance.

5 replies

Userlevel 7
No, any incoming calls are treated as the same on any canada wide plan as long as you're in Canada.

For plans with only local minutes I believe all incoming calls are considered local. I could be wrong on that point as its been a while since I had a local only plan.
Chad Burr wrote:

No, any incoming calls are treated as the same on any canada wide plan as long as you're in Canad...

Thanks for replying! So if I get a Unlimited Canada Wide plan I will be allowed a unlimited amount of incoming calls from any province and any US number as well? As long as I remain in Canada or in my case just my province?
Userlevel 7
Chad Burr wrote:

No, any incoming calls are treated as the same on any canada wide plan as long as you're in Canad...

Yes , unlimited incoming calls from anywhere on Earth, as long as you're in Canada
Chad Burr wrote:

Awesome sauce
Thanks Chad! 
Userlevel 7
Chad Burr wrote:

You're welcome. Oquatanginwann