Koodo Community

Community

Solved

Do I have to take a talk and text plan?

if I have a data plan, do I have to take a talk and text plan too? If so that means it costs at least 70$ per phone. What if I need 4 phones, does koodo have share plans?

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Data plans include Unlimited Messaging and Talk minutes( minutes times are different depending on plan) Here are Koodo plans that you can check what's included on each plan. https://shop.koodomobile.com/plans/plans/index.html Koodo doesn't offer the share plans. If you have 4 phones, each phone has its own plan and tab.
Userlevel 2
What plan do you have so we can share the details of what it includes? Mayumi is right. A data plan comes with Talk and text already.
i don't have a plan i'm shopping around to see what is cheaper. So if I buy a data plan for $40 I can talk and text as well. now that is very cheap lol
Userlevel 2
Kim Paquette wrote:

i don't have a plan i'm shopping around to see what is cheaper. So if I buy a data plan for $40 I...

yes!! - That one includes 200 day time minutes. Plus free evenings and weekends after 5pm (you can call free coast to coast) - unlimited text/picture messaging and data. Yay