Koodo Community

Community

Solved

Do i have to pay to cancel my plan ?

I want to cancel my plan so i can have a better phone and better plan so do i have to pay to cancel my plan ?

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Well you don't have to cancel your plan but if you had a negative tab balance before April 19th you'll need to call in to Koodo & pay off your existing tab balance if any, and then ask them to change your plan. Don't worry, they won't charge you to change your plan since you can't do it yourself.
I have a small tab right now i don't like my plan i want to cancel it to get a better one and get a better phone
Userlevel 7
Jeremie Deguire wrote:

I have a small tab right now i don't like my plan i want to cancel it to get a better one and get...

It's terminology, you want to switch plans. Same thing. Tabs have changed and you have to call in to take advantage of the new tab and plans. Koodo no longer contributes toward your new phone. Instead you pay an extra fee on top of to your plan up to 15$ for the next 24 months. Think hard before switching because once you do you can't switch back to the old plan.
Jeremie Deguire wrote:

I have a small tab right now i don't like my plan i want to cancel it to get a better one and get...

Oh ok well I'll think about it ! Thanks by the way ! 🙂