Koodo Community

Community

Solved

Did anyone else See that heavy Weight 5gb Data Plan at 48 Dollars a few hours ago?

Userlevel 2
Couple hours ago me and my brother saw the 5gb Data Plan On the site @ $48 dollars... Then it poofed. but it showed it at 48 bucks for heavyweight 48.

10 replies

Userlevel 2
It's only available in sask/MB
Userlevel 2
So Ontario pays double? That'ssoo bogus ugh
Userlevel 6
AdamAlexander wrote:

There is always the possibility to move to the Prairies. Not much fun in the winter but it's an option.
AdamAlexander wrote:

Just switch to a 204 area code. Long distance is free anyway.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
AdamAlexander wrote:

You need MB/SK ID to do that
AdamAlexander wrote:

Not really, Dennis.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
AdamAlexander wrote:

Then you should sign up Hello
AdamAlexander wrote:

http://i.imgur.com/P2APNKL.jpg
Userlevel 5
When I logged on at about 8:30 this morning, I saw that the $43 lightweight plan had been improved to unlimited minutes (mirroring the time-limited $45 plan offer) and that the $45 plan had been removed from Koodo's phone plan page. Half an hour later, this all changed back to how it was before. The $45 plan was back on the page and the $43 plan had the previous limit of 750 minutes restored. I wonder whether Koodo is considering a positive change to the $43 plan if they don't get enough new subscribers with the $45 promo?
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Elinor wrote:

When I logged on at about 8:30 this morning, I saw that the $43 lightweight plan had been improve...

I'm hoping you are right, but my guess is that it was just a website fluke, Elinor 😞