Koodo Community

Deals

• 6 November 2018
  • 5 replies

Hello,
Ive been trying for a while now to talk with Kodoo in regards to their rates, as I have been with them for a very long time, and have never once received an offer for increased data for a better price. Friends of mine have who have been with you far less time and it's kind of off putting. I was talking to Wow! Mobile and they were telling me about 7 gb for $70...and a good friend of mine got a great text offer from Kodoo for 10 GB for a low dollar amount. Whenever I try to contact someone, I get told the offers on the website are the only offers you have. I'm pretty disappointed and frustrated with Kodoo at this point and am considering leaving after being happy with you for years.

5 replies

I'm frustrated with the differences too, you can tell that Telus has a big role in how Kodoo is run. Keith Cunningham said the quickest way for a company to implode is to offer better incentives to get a customer than it does to keep a customer because I burned customer will never come back.
Dinh I too always pay on time as it is setup for auto withdrawal but still very few offers
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
It is somewhat confusing tyring to figure out when and who gets the text promos. Koodo has some weird algorithm to determines who gets it or maybe it's random. Are you on a tab? That might affect things, but I'm just guessing.

I noticed that between @Dinh and myself, he seems to get twice as many promos as me and his are always better than mine

lol, there are some common sense that I always follow like: paying on time, keep the tenure on the number, Tab and rateplans could also be factors. Some mentioned if they didn't have a tab, Koodo might encourage them to get one with some extra credit...
Badge +4
@BrightRedScream

You should have received at least some offers by now if you've been with Koodo for a while. It is possible that you're not subscribed to receive them. Each offer includes a unsubscribe link as well, so maybe this is what happened. Send them a message through Facebook or Twitter asking if you're still subscribed to receive offers.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
If you are never getting offers, it is possible you are unsubscribed from offers. There should be a choice in self serve to receive text offers.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
It is somewhat confusing tyring to figure out when and who gets the text promos. Koodo has some weird algorithm to determines who gets it or maybe it's random. Are you on a tab? That might affect things, but I'm just guessing.

I noticed that between @Dinh and myself, he seems to get twice as many promos as me and his are always better than mine