Koodo Community
Question

Data pricing - cancellation blocking

• 19 October 2020
  • 5 replies

Hey Everyone, 

I have been a Koodo customer for a few years now (and a Telus customer beforehand). Currently I am looking at the price I pay for my data.

My plan: 

$60/month (10 gb + unlimited talk/text in Canada)

However, in my area, Shaw has a new offer:

$55/month - unlimited data  (25gb full speed and then decreased after)

Unlimited talk and text Canada/US/Mexico (2gb in areas outside of your main city)

Since I do a lot of travel, this is appealing to me, so I want to contact Koodo to discuss my options. However, I called their number, got directed to the web assist. Since I brought up the topic of cancellation with the web assist, it responded with a gif from Despicable Me, and proceeded to tell me that I needed to speak with an agent (no surprise ).

So I selected the appropriate choices to get a call back, when I was told  “we can’t get you a representative”….. I have now gone through this process a few times without any headway. 

Since I work crazy hours it’s nearly impossible for me to get to a Koodo kiosk during regular business hours, 

Any suggestions? 

Thanks

Matt

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

try scheduling a callback when they are open.

try scheduling a callback when they are open.

Thanks for that Robert. I did, I am only just getting around to posting this here. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

The community won’t be able to help you about your cancellation and offers. We are normal customers like you and can’t access your account. Your only way of getting in touch is thru a callback OR a chat on Twitter/FB.

The community won’t be able to help you about your cancellation and offers. We are normal customers like you and can’t access your account. Your only way of getting in touch is thru a callback OR a chat on Twitter/FB.

I appreciate that. I was asking to see if there were other means of communicating with Koodo as my prior attempts were unsuccessful. Looks like Twitter and Facebooks are avenues I have not yet tried. 

I do appreciate your replies. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Those avenues are not the fastest but you’ll get to speak to someone. 

Here’s for FB : www.m.me/Koodo