Koodo Community
Solved

Data plan for more than 10 GB in Canada

• 5 June 2020
  • 4 replies

For last few months I had to use my data for my work hence the usage has been going up quite a bit. And I expect this to continue on for a while. Does Koodo have uimited Data plan, or more than 10 GB a month plan? I've also heard from my friends there is a 12 GB a month plan for 75$ in Koodo but I wasn't able to find the deal. I'm thinking to switch to other carrier if there's none.

icon

Best answer by Goran 5 June 2020, 17:20

What you see on the site is what you get, barring any sort of promo add-ons. There are larger data add-ons for a cheaper price but it's typically more difficult to get them. Otherwise you'd have to likely go off to Telus for the throttled unlimited data option. Or any other “premiere”brand ie Bell / Rogers.

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

What you see on the site is what you get, barring any sort of promo add-ons. There are larger data add-ons for a cheaper price but it's typically more difficult to get them. Otherwise you'd have to likely go off to Telus for the throttled unlimited data option. Or any other “premiere”brand ie Bell / Rogers.

Thank you for the suggestion! Will do so.

I would like to up the data on one of my phones. How do I do this?  
kara galloway

Edit: personal information

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

You sign into self serve, find a plan with more data, and switch to it.