Koodo Community

Community

Solved

Data plan

Hello, I have $37 Koodo Monthly Plan but I am not able to use Mobile Data. Can You Please help me out to connect using Data Plan.? Thank you,

2 replies

Userlevel 7
For an android phone: Tap the menu key. Tap System settings. Tap More... Tap Mobile network. Tap Access Point Names. Press the Menu button Tap New APN: Name: KOODO APN: sp.koodo.com Proxy: 74.49.0.18 Port: 80 Username: leave blank Password: leave blank Server: leave blank MMSC: http://aliasredirect.net/proxy/koodo/... MMS Proxy server: 74.49.0.18 MMS Port: 80 MCC: 302 MNC: 220 Authentication type: No set APN type: No set Tap menu key, then tap Save. Tap the radio button at the right of the Koodo APN to activate data services. for a Blackberry: go to options->device->advanced system settings->tcp ip and set the apn to bb.koodo.com go to options->device->advanced system settings->host routing table, press the menu button and choose register now reboot phone for an iphone: sync with itunes and update the carrier settings. Creds to Timo! (copy and pasted his answer :P)
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Do you have a Koodo phone or an unlocked one you brought to Koodo? If you brought a phone to use on Koodo from another carrier then make sure you have the correct Koodo APN settings. If you have a Koodo phone then make sure data is enabled in the settings of your phone. If you have data enabled and your still not getting a data connection you may have a data block on your account, you can just call in and ask if there is a data block on your account and ask them to remove it for you.