Koodo Community

Community

Solved

data overage charge?

I have already paid the bill for last month; and went over my data a bit which charged me $5. Will the $5 charge show up on this month upcoming bill? For my overage use, only used up to 5-8/100mb(?)

6 replies

Userlevel 7
It will show up on the bill after the cycle you incurred the overage in. When's your cycle date and when did you go over?
Jonathan I wrote:

It will show up on the bill after the cycle you incurred the overage in. When's your cycle date a...

May 8th - june 7th my bill which was june 2nd which i paid it off already. I went over on june 6th.
Userlevel 5
Jonathan I wrote:

It will show up on the bill after the cycle you incurred the overage in. When's your cycle date a...

If your billing cycle is the 8th - 7th, it means you start a new cycle on the 8th of every month. You prepay for your plan and add ons for the month ahead (due a few days before, which is where your June 2nd payment came in). Any overages appear on the month after. So because your cycle closed on the 7th and you went over on the 6th, you'll see these charges on your next bill coming up.
Jonathan I wrote:

Jonathan I wrote:

So the $5 from last cycle is on this bill now?
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Jonathan I wrote:

Check page 3 on the e-bill. It shows you more detail info.