Koodo Community

Community

Solved

data disaster

A few days ago I had added the smallest data package. The following day I checked how much was used and seen I was at my limit, so I canceled that very moment. I was notified that the changes would take affect the next day. Unfortunately it's been a few days and I still have access to the web. I sure hope that since you haven't made those changes, I won't be penalized.

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
DID you ask to have your Internet actually blocked & not just changed from a plan that includes data?
Userlevel 7
thing you need to do right away it's shut your data off. I'll assume android since you didn't specify what phone you have. settings / wireless and networks / mobile networks / uncheck enable packet days or enable data. even if you don't have a plan with data included it is always available on a party per use basis, if you don't want it call Koodo and ask them to block your data. keep in mind if you do this you won't be able to send picture messages
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Chad Burr wrote:

thing you need to do right away it's shut your data off. I'll assume android since you didn't...

Heheh..."party per use"...