Koodo Community
Question

Data change

• 21 November 2020
  • 4 replies

I upgraded one number to a new phone and a $50 month for 8gig. I tried to do a second line but the data was 6 gig for $50 not 8 gig. The system also wouldn't let me keep my old data plan of $48 month for 8 gig with a new phone. Why? 

4 replies

I only saw promo $50 for 6GB and $55 for 8GB online as of now. When did you see the $50 8GB? was it from the same current promotion?

Re the $45 8GB: Many plans are “grandfathered”, Koodo didn’t allow customers upgrade the phone on those, you would have to change to a “in-market” plan to upgrade phone.

It was the first one and I'm in bc. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

This morning, I ordered one and it was the $50/8 gig then 5 min later I tried the second phone and it was 6 gig. Even in confirmation email it was $50/8gig

Are you a customer in QC? only QC is having that plan. Other province only have $50 6GB and $55 8GB. If you only saw 6GB, you have to contact Koodo rep and ask he/she to fix it. Facebook messaging is probarly the best method https://www.facebook.com/Koodo

This morning, I ordered one and it was the $50/8 gig then 5 min later I tried the second phone and it was 6 gig. Even in confirmation email it was $50/8gig

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

I only saw promo $50 for 6GB and $55 for 8GB online as of now. When did you see the $50 8GB? was it from the same current promotion?

Re the $45 8GB: Many plans are “grandfathered”, Koodo didn’t allow customers upgrade the phone on those, you would have to change to a “in-market” plan to upgrade phone.