Koodo Community

Community

Data add-ons/Low minutes + High data plans

Not enough data on your plan? Too many minutes for the plans that have more data? Why not a data add-on? Something to add the extra data without adding all those unused minutes. I know I would like to pay for less minutes while also having more data. Currently I use less than my 300 minutes every month (I basically use 0 minutes), but use my data limit really quickly. I would pay $10 a month to have an extra 300MB - 1GB of data (I don't know if that's reasonable or not...).

Alternatives, something like the $40 plan, but maybe half the minutes and twice the data. $40 for 200 minutes and 800MB of data seems reasonable. Or $30 for 150 minutes and 600MB of data.

Please, Koodo! Please! Too many minutes, not enough data. It's a real problem.

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Hello Mel Unfortunately data costs a lot and you couldn't have more data for the same price juste because there's less minutes. The loss of minutes doesn't compensated with the winning of data
Robert wrote:

Hello Mel Unfortunately data costs a lot and you couldn't have more data for the same price j...

I bought a prepaid card in XXX-country while travelling and for around $10 I got unlimited national calling and text, plus 6GB of LTE data. Recharged later on for another $10 and got 10GB of data. I would say it is possible. ... Plz reply to this
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Robert wrote:

Hello Mel Unfortunately data costs a lot and you couldn't have more data for the same price j...

The wine is cheaper too. 2 euros a bottle compared to $15 here, in Canada.
Train transit is simpler and more frequent, as well.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
We launched a promo for a limited time Mel just today. It comes with 1gb of data and lots of minutes but you don't need that from the sounds of it. In any case you can switch to this online if it suits what you are looking for.
Well, data costs a lot in Canada. 
I bought a prepaid card in XXX-country while travelling and for around $10 I got unlimited national calling and text, plus 6GB of LTE data. 
Recharged later on for another $10 and got 10GB of data. 
I would say it is possible. 

Oh, yes, the wine is cheaper too. 2 euros a bottle compared to $15 here, in Canada...