Koodo Community

Community

Solved

data activation

recently I have changed my plan from CANADA-WIDE TALK & TEXT to CANADA-WIDE DATA PLANS. But I know what should I do to activate data. It is not working.

12 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Is your data enabled? Settings > Wireless&network > Mobile Network > Data enabled
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Is there a data block on your account? If so you can to remove that via self serve
Thanks for response I just have received an email from koodo service that You’ve recently changed your Koodo services and it says that Data Service effective on: March 14, 2014. Is there any way that I can enabled data by myself? I checked my self serve it say that my plan and add-ons includes ... data
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Leyla Mah wrote:

Thanks for response I just have received an email from koodo service that You’ve recently cha...

On your phone : Go to Settings > Wireless&network > Mobile Network > Enable Data
Leyla Mah wrote:

Thanks for response I just have received an email from koodo service that You’ve recently cha...

there is no option of enable Date just there is Use packet data which is selected
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Leyla Mah wrote:

Go to your self serve and go to your add ons and remove data block if you see it
Leyla Mah wrote:

OK, I saw it. and I remove it. Should I do anything else?
Userlevel 7
Leyla Mah wrote:

now that the data block is removed your data should work as long as it enabled on your phone 🙂
Leyla Mah wrote:

it is not working so, in my phone I have: Settings > Wireless&network > Mobile Network >use packet data. is it because I just removed data block right now ?
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Leyla Mah wrote:

Pull out the battery and sim for a min and try again
Leyla Mah wrote:

thank you so much
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Leyla Mah wrote:

You're very welcome 🙂