Koodo Community
Solved

Data

I'm getting a message saying i am "Not subscribed to a data plan"

12 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Mark Hooper wrote:

Thanks for all the help folks, Turns out what I needed to do was reset my network settings. Don't...

Thanks for sharing. Glad you found a straight-forward solution!

Thanks for all the help folks, Turns out what I needed to do was reset my network settings. Don't know why, but it worked!
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Timo Tuokkola wrote:

Has data ever worked? Did you recently switch from another plan? Perhaps one without data where y...

What David is saying is that you might have a data block add-on that is preventing you from using your data. This can be removed by contacting Koodo directly.

Also have you tried simply just turning off your device, removing the SIM card and battery if possible and letting the phone sit for a few minutes and then putting it all back together?
Timo Tuokkola wrote:

Has data ever worked? Did you recently switch from another plan? Perhaps one without data where y...

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Timo Tuokkola wrote:

If so, you'll have to contact Koodo to have them remove the data block. See 'Contact Us' at the bottom the page.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Has data ever worked? Did you recently switch from another plan? Perhaps one without data where you had data blocked?
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Are you on the $40/month with 500MB, 500Min or the $40/month with Unlimited minutes and no data. You may have just chosen the wrong plan by accident!
Mark Hooper wrote:

The $40.00

The one with the 500 MB data
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Mark Hooper wrote:

The $40.00

Which $40 one? The one with data or the one without?

The $40.00
Anytime I'm trying to use internet and not on wifi
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
When do you recieve this message and what plan are you currently on?