Koodo Community

customer loyalty

How come koodo does not have customer loyalty. Helped my daugthter purchase a brand new phone at Best Buy and were quite disappointed with Koodo. Every other provider had a.gift card of 150.00 or more with a purchase of a new phone but not koodo. But of course we did not switch to another provider because it's a big hassle. Call me if you want to ask my opinion further.

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Hi Gail,
Which phone are you looking at? Koodo actually often have the best price on phones for new activations. You would have to look into rate plans and.giftcards/bonus of different carriers. They often put more.giftcards/bonus on the higher rate plans.
Userlevel 6
On your next visit to upgrade your phone. I recommend checking out a Koodo Store or Wow Mobile. Each store may have different offers for the same carrier.

Edit: added more info
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
I believe that it's BestBuy that chooses what promotions to have, regardless of the existing carrier promos. I've seen them have Koodo deals different from Koodo itself.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
@Gail, we do have selected offers for upgrading phones. Sometimes these are activation credits, sometime they are offer which you would see once you log into your online account. 
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Whats the big hassle about porting to another carrier? Different carriers have different deals. Koodo just had a few phones with a .gift" for new activations only. It is what it is.