Koodo Community

Community

Customer Anniversary Appreciation (Pick an incentive)

Dedicated to customers who have been a member since.....(atleast a year) I would love to see Koodo customers appreciated for staying loyal year after year. A great incentive is to have the option to pick your.gift for the upcoming year. Whether it be extra or free data, minutes, accessories, tab, credit towards a new phone. Just something that screams we love you, stay with us another year.

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
And what kind of bonus are you getting from your gas, cable and internet providers for remaining loyal year after year? Have you contacted any of them to make this request?
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Timo Tuokkola wrote:

And what kind of bonus are you getting from your gas, cable and internet providers for remaining ...

Chances are that those providers are monopolies in the area and as such have absolutely zero incentive to be competitive. Koodo, on the other hand, is likely far from being the only provider she can choose when it comes to wireless services.
Userlevel 6
Timo Tuokkola wrote:

And what kind of bonus are you getting from your gas, cable and internet providers for remaining ...

Banks aren't and not one thanked me for their business once. I don't even need anything else just recognition that I have my business with the would be enough.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Timo Tuokkola wrote:

I've got plenty of incentives to switch to and stay with my bank.
Userlevel 4
Unfortunately that's not the way businesses work 😞 I wish it was...
Userlevel 6
The tab system kind of does that. The longer you are with them the more tab (if your original is paid off) you get. Although getting a little anniversary tab would be nice.;-) Say $15 tab in the first year and every year after that for continuous service.