Koodo Community

Community

Solved

Current promo plan QC 40$

Userlevel 1
Hey everyone ☺️ Regarding the current promo plans for Quebec, it says 2gb and then Bonus 1 gb of extra data. Is it 2gb with the bonus 1gb included, or is it 2gb+1gb? In that case, it would be awesome! The same question also applies to the 50$ plan : 3gb with bonus included or 3gb+1gb... Many thanks! Julien

8 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
According to Koodo's main pages, it's an in-store only promotion.

I would try calling your local Koodo store to verify. Someone on the French side of this community could not get it on-line and was re-directed to her local Koodo booth where she had been before. Plan was 2G+1G in-store, but phone rep could not do the +1. She was not a happy camper.
Userlevel 7
I'm pretty sure this is 2GB all-in... If it's 3GB total then screw Quebec, I hate you guys.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Jonathan I wrote:

I'm pretty sure this is 2GB all-in... If it's 3GB total then screw Quebec, I hate you guys.

Sorry if you can't follow it:

https://communaute.koodomobile.com/koodofr/topics/manque-de-clarte-dans-les-textos-de-promotions

Same confusing deal being offered in other provinces as well at slightly higher pricing.

Videotron is offering an extra gig for $7 a month. Didn't think Koodo was offering deals out of the goodness of their heart.
Userlevel 1
Jonathan I wrote:

If it's 2gb in total I won't change since I am lucky to be on the 34$ 2gb black Friday Quebec plan. For 3gb I would definitely consider it.

Speaking of which, I found a screenshot of the black Friday deal and the bonus 1gb was added on top of the 1gb listed (see image). That's why I was wondering whether it was the same situation here...

Userlevel 1
Jonathan I wrote:

Bob: I saw the other thread you mentioned (I do speak French). Koodo sometimes sends surprising deals by SMS, they recently offered me to add 1gb for 10$ to my monthly plan or 500mb for 5$.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Jonathan I wrote:

Hope that someone switches to this plan successfully and reports back. 😉
Userlevel 7
Jonathan I wrote:

These plans already include the extra 1gb of data. they used to have 1gb less. You are also able to switch to them online through self serve. I tried it out yesterday and got to the last verification step before actually changing the plan without a problem.
Userlevel 1
Jonathan I wrote:

At the black Friday, it was a bit weird since the extra 1 GB was added a few weeks after.

Thanks for the clarification 🙂
J.