Koodo Community

Community

Solved

Current Limited Time offers

The current offer of an extra 1GB of Data on select plans says "Limited Time", but doesn't say what the limited time is.  When will these offers expire?  How long do I have to make a decision?

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Hello Alanna No one knows when they expire unfortunately
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
I'm curious as to what's holding you back from getting that plan now. Are you a current customer?
Yes, I am a current customers, and have been for years. I am waiting because my birthday is next week and I want to see if I get a new phone. Now is also not a great time to increase my bill, but next month will be better. I haven't been keeping an eye on the plans lately, is the extra GB offer something Koodo does often? Do they have promotional plans on a regular basis?
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Alanna wrote:

Yes, I am a current customers, and have been for years. I am waiting because my birthday is nex...

What plan do you have and what plan are you looking at?
Do you have any Tab left?  

You can switch your plan now, and upgrade your phone later.
If you have any Tab left, then you have to pay it off first to switch your plan to a new one.

We don't know when promo ends or when they will have.
So, if you see a good promo and if it's better than your current plan, then just grab it.

Take a look what you will get with a new plan - do you need extra minutes, data.
And Data overage rate!  Current promo plan is offering extra 1 GB, but overage charge is $5 for 100 MB. 
So, you should compare between your current plan and new one if its worth change.