Koodo Community
Solved

Credit for adding a second line

• 19 February 2021
  • 2 replies

Hi, looking to add a second phone&line on tab plus as part of the Lunar promo.  After I click on the iPhone 11 and go to add a plan, I get a yellow message at the top saying I can save up to $309 when I add an additional line on the tab.  The details say that’s the $45 connection fee waived and $11 off for 24 months.  This seems to be on top of the $143 bill credit.  However, when I pick the 6GB $45 plan, and add to cart I see no further mention of the $309.  How do I ensure I get it?

icon

Best answer by Flo Koodo 20 February 2021, 19:56

Hi there,

The $143 bill credits should be available for brand new account activations (add a line activation won’t count for this promo), did you see them counted altogether while placing the order?

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

You should see it once you finish it. If you don't by your second bill, you can send a private message to Koodo via Facebook messenger or dm via Twitter to get it sorted out

Userlevel 6
Badge +4

Hi there,

The $143 bill credits should be available for brand new account activations (add a line activation won’t count for this promo), did you see them counted altogether while placing the order?