Koodo Community
Question

Credit Check

• 27 June 2019
  • 4 replies

My partner and I have been wanting to start a contract with Koodo for quite some time now and we are looking for a plan that we could both be on. However we are not sure if my credit score is good enough for two people on one plan. To sum things up- I was wondering how much credit would you need to have in order to be able to have two people on the same plan?

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Only by opening an account will you learn this. There are a number of metrics used in determining your eligibility, which cannot sensibly be discussed here, as none of the participants have access to your financial info.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
How about your partner's credit?

There is no clear number that Koodo is looking for. It is more of a yes/no/spending limit situation.

The only way to find out is to go and try. If you have questionable credit but still get approved, you may be placed on a spending limiti program, but that also means you would only be able to get 1 line.
https://www.koodomobile.com/help/spending-limit-program
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
@Laura123 One of the easiest way to find out how things will turn out is to buy online. First, you will save the $35 activation fee per line, second, if your order is approved you will know if all is well. 🙂
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
“to have two people on the same plan?”
And one note. You and your partner both have to have a plan/line each.