Koodo Community

Community

Credit Card payment didnt go through but I have been charged.

I was trying to pay my monthly bill.. At last step it gave me an error message saying Not Successful for 4 consecutive times. But now I have been charged for all those attempts. How can I get the refund or credit ?

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
You can send a private message to Koodo via Facebook Messenger or DM via Twitter explaining what happened and a rep will be able to refund you the excess payments. Alternatively if you're able / willing you can just leave it in your account as credit and you can resume paying your bill when it's used up.
I already did contact a rep. He was saying he can't see any excess payments. But the bank confirmed that all those excess payments have been processed and already the bank has paid to Koodo. So the rep already filled a Financial Investigation form. Just wondering whats the status of it too. 
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Yasitha Ruhuna wrote:

I already did contact a rep. He was saying he can't see any excess payments. But the bank confirm...

If koodo already started a payment investigation, you will be contacted (by them) when they have information for you. Nobody here will be able to provide any information on an internal koodo process. Even the koodo staff on here won't be able to give you any specifics due to privacy regs.
Yasitha Ruhuna wrote:

I already did contact a rep. He was saying he can't see any excess payments. But the bank confirm...

Unlikely you'll hear anything back from Koodo. I had an investigation launched on Dec. 20th and have yet to hear back anything from Koodo. The money was finally refunded to my CC but not in time for my account to be in good standing to take advantage of the holiday specials for a badly needed phone upgrade.

Hopefully Freedom Mobile will appreciate my business a little more.