Koodo Community

Community

Solved

credit card

hi. i add a credit card to pay my card each month without me having to do it ! but now, i want to take it off! how? please help

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Are you on postpaid or a monthly plan? In prepaid just go to self service and remove the credit card, I would imagine postpaid is very much the same 🙂
Userlevel 6
Hi Elodie, if you have a postpaid account, you will have to contact our customer service directly over the phone. We can be reached at *611 from your cell or 1-866-995-6636 from another phone, option #5 (no service fee). Thank you! ________________________ If you see a good answer, give it a star.
But on the phone, they are asking me for a NIP and i dont know what is it! Its so stupid that i cant cancel MY crédit card .. Sounds like you want to take my money.
Userlevel 6
Elodie Yassa Roy wrote:

But on the phone, they are asking me for a NIP and i dont know what is it! Its so stupid that i c...

Dial the number and press 0 a few times after choosing the language. You'll transferred to our customer service right away 🙂 The PIN number is a 4 to 6 digits code chosen when you activated the account. If you don't remember it, we'll be able to provide it to you. Thanks!